Advantages of signal conditioners
- Compatible with various sensors such as LVDTs and strain gauge sensors
- Low TC value of <0.02 %F.S./°C
- Various output signals 0 .. 10 DCV, 4 ... 20 mA and others
- Integrated OLED displays for selected configurations
- Power supply up to 24 VDC
- Galvanic isolation
- Easy connection without additional configuration
- Individual configurations possible, example: cable break monitoring
Sensors usually provide electrical pre-set signals, which are generated by changes in mechanical, optical, chemical, etc. conditions. These signals are amplified by the signal conditioner and converted into precise analog or digital output signals. Signal conditioners are thus important for the accurate acquisition of data for production and manufacturing control as well as general machine control.
We produce and distribute high quality signal conditioners in DIN rail housing or as board module as well as in a robust aluminum housing.
In combination with LVDT`s or strain gauge force sensors, our customers use signal conditioners in various fields. Typical applications are weight measurement, monitoring of mechanical loads on buildings, monitoring of load-bearing constructions on crane systems and the control of contact forces of welding guns.
Structure of a signal conditioner LVDT
|Physical process, linear preset value|
|Raw signal of the sensor|
|Filtering of the signal|
|Analog - Digital Converter / Signal Processing|
|Digital - analog converter|