Accredited calibration service force sensors Inelta group
Accredited calibrations for force sensors by Inelta group ensure compliance with international standards and high quality. The testing laboratory operated by our sister company VYPRO is accredited for the mechanical variable force in accordance with the European standard ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 by the Slovakian accreditation body SNAS (Slovak National Accreditation Service). VYPRO is a company in the Inelta Group.
Due to our many years of experience in the technical design and production of our own force sensors, we have a broad range of expertise in the implementation of testing and calibration methods. In-depth knowledge of the relevant materials, the application of strain gauges and any temperature and environmental issues ensure that we can offer the expertise expected by industry. Our modern machines, systems and team of qualified engineers ensure that we are well equipped to deliver application-specific services related to force sensors. We can test, inspect, and calibrate sensors from any manufacturer.
Contact us for more details. Our experts are happy to answer your questions and assist you with detailed information
We inspect for you
- Tension/compression force sensors
- Ring force sensors
- Shear beams /bending beams
- Tension links
- Special force sensors
- Accreditation according to the European standard ISO/IEC 17025: 2017
- Calibration of force sensors up to 200kN
- ISO-/Factory calibration
- Own internationally renowned calibration certificate
Services calibration certificate
- Testing whether a test object can be calibrated
- Completion of the calibration process
- Documentation using calibration or factory calibration certificates compliant with ISO 17025
- Traceability using the serial number
- Repair service for test objects
- Express service available on request
Operating principle calibration
In order to achieve reliable and precise measurement results, the careful calibration of sensors and measuring devices is essential.
Calibration systems are used to determine the measuring accuracy and quality of devices and to further detect, document and correct deviations in time. A measuring device is compared with a standard and the deviations are detected and documented.
Benefits calibration service
- Quality assurance
- Safeguards the reliability of your products
- Fulfillment of audit and safety requirements
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Optimises your processes